Monday, November 20, 2006

Blogging Time....

A friend was complaining that I hardly ever update my blog. Problem is, I hardly ever go online other than during at work. Don't ask me why, I don't know. It will never occur to me just go online and chat and then blog. Most of the time when things happen to me I 'think' I want to blog about it. Come the time when I get home and I can go online, I don't 'think' I wanna blog about it anymore because I might have already lost all the excitement of writing about it.

I always wonder how some bloggers can keep in mind what they want to blog about and then blog about it maybe 1 month later. Hell I can't even remember things that happened to me 2 weeks before. I guess I just don't have the passion to write like they do. But once in a while I do get the urge to blog. Like now. And I'm at work. Hehe

No comments: