Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Be my friend....and I will be yours..... Jan 18, '05 10:22 PM

Sometimes I think to myself if true friends are really that hard to find? What happens when u honestly and sincerely be-friend someone but they do not want your friendship? Sometimes i think it was me, who brought it all upon myself. What is the point of being nice and truthful to someone when they are not truthful to u? why do people wear masks everyday and embrace it like it is their true self? But i guess the world isn't a fair plase is it? Being nice to others does not neccesarily mean they have to be nice to you. But as long as I have done my part...I am proud of myself......

1 comment:

Typical swedish said...

It's not fair, it's not easy to find a true friend.. but as long as you do your best you deserve to be happy