Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I did a mean thing today.... Jan 21, '05 11:22 PM




Today, I did a very mean thing....It wasn't exactly mean because I have my rights but I just wasn't used to doing it. Just two hours back I went to dominos to get some pizzas. when i got home and opened the box i was very dissappointed because it was so empty. Mind u, I ordered the new chicken alfredo and there are $2 surcharges for it because there were supposed to have more ingredients and the chickens were big pieces of chicken. But what i had was just a few pieces of chicken, some very small pieces of capsicum and some tiny mushroom. there weren't even much cheese on it! When i took a piece and bite on it, it felt like i was eating a flat piece of bread! So, I took the pizza, drove back up to dominos and told them to replace it. this is the conversation

me: Hi, i'm sorry but i'm not very satisfied with the pizza. its so empty. when i ate it, it felt like i ate nothing. when i ordered it the last time there were more chicken and more stuffs on it. this is....its not a pizza...

1st domino guy: oh is it? ermm...wait i'll just check with my colleague(he took the pizza show it to his colleague, spoke for a few minutes and then another girl came back with my pizza)

2nd domino girl: excuse me, erm...the pizza is not empty.

me (half raising my voice): huh? Look....there aren't many chicken on it, there weren't much stuffs on it. i can practically count the capsicum and the chicken. when i ordered it the last time it has more stuffs on it! I'm not satisfied with it!(domino girl still wouldn't nudge. and just looked at me)

me: And the box said if i wasn't satisfied i can replace it! (at this point i felt like slapping her because she was gaving me 'attitude')

2nd domino girl: yeah right ok....i'll replace it for you.(and just walked away)Aarrghhh of all the nerves! So I just left and waited in the car. 15 minutes later 1st domino guy came out with my pizza and apologized. The result? Look at the pic...

No comments: