Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Boredom..... Sep 18, '04 2:33 AM

Having a really bad sore throat at the moment after working on the Parcellio Scabers report on thursday night. Went to bed only at 7.30 am and had to get up at 10 for a tutorial class!! Dying so much for a cigg but can't smoke because of the sore throat. Was talking to M.Cheng last night on Msn...and i meant talk as in talk because i ws using the audio and she didn't have a mic so she had to type. hahahah it was really funny because it sounded like i was talking to myself and no one was replying me. Also spoke to Yung whom I've not spoken to ever since i left high school! it felt funny talking to him again and those high school memories kept coming back to me. it seems like everyone's changed so much ever since they left school and everyone's an adult now. no more of those heart wrenching teases, backstabbing conversations, rumour spreading poiltics, boy-girl, girl-boy relationship. it felt good!! come to think of it, we were all so young and childish back then!

i was so bored last night because i've been really busy with assgnmts and stuffs for the past couple of weeks and after handing it up, i had nothing more to work on and it was torture!! i know i might sound pretentious but its true!!! it feels really different having been kept occupied for a few weeks! i'm actually looking forward to going to Sydney again on the 30th, all my friends are there already enjoying their holidays. Me and Soon are the only ones left behind because we had another assignment due on the 30th! Sigh....Damn those assignments! These Psych subjects are killing me...We had to write a few thousand words on Social Psych and I have no idea what i'm going to write on! Term break has already started and I can't even enjoy it because of all those assignments....Oh well I'd still have to do it whether I like it or not.Its been a cold Spring.... FLowers are not out yet....Feel like I miss Malaysia....Wanna go back and meet up with my friends....wanna go to the mamak...wanna indulge myself with food.....wanna do so many things....hopefully I'd be able to go back for hols end of this year....Nothing more to write....Looked long enough...Till then~~I'm gonna go do the dishes now......

No comments: