Wednesday, July 12, 2006

LiFe Is LiKe A BotTle oF Soy ChoCoLate.......... Sep 20, '04 12:23 PM

Well contrary to what i said on saturday night I was not bored!! Although it wasn't some extraordinarily exciting day on Sunday at least I was kept occupied.... I did go swimming but only for an hour because I had to rush back to watch Australian Idol....hahah can't miss even an episode of that! I'm hooked to that show...those contestants are really good!!

Got a message from JN telling me bout her dilemmas with Horse. Seems like he's been lying about being single and etc etc....well at least she realised it now than never.....

Finally my home looks cleaner and smells better!! Not to mention its tidier and neater! The Pig finally decided to move his computer and all his belongings into his own room. Right after moving everything, the whole house looked so much better!! Me and Soon really regretted renting out a room to him.... not that we don't get along or anything like that but he is so damn fucking dirty!!!

I seriously do not understand how a normal person can actually sleep in a room full of plates and bowls that has moulds on it! just right next to the bed!

Ok, let me start with his bad habits and his dirtiness......first, his coffe cup... he has his own white coffee cup in which to drink coffee (duH!), on the first day after drinking the coffee he left it on the table, on the second say he took the same cup and made some coffee in it....bear in mind he did not wash it!. on the third day, he did not wash the cup as well and just used it straight....and so it goes on for maybe 2 weeks.... imagining drinking from the same cup for 2 weeks straight without washing it!! I mean, if its just water it is still acceptable but coffee?!?!!? and his cup was no longer white!! it was brown with all the stains stuck to it not matter how hard u try washing it off!!

Next, the utensils. we share everything in the house including pots and pans and spoons etc etc. one day, he used one of the pots to make instant noodles. after cooking it, he just left it on the sink. after a few days it was still in the sink. I couldn't stand looking at that bloody thing in the sink so I reckon I'd just wash it off for him. After a few more times I just got sick of cleaning up after him so i just left the pot there. And Then!!! I cannot believe he actually used the same pot which was dirty, which hasn't been washed for a few days, to cook instant noodles again!!! Oh My god!!! Can u believe that??!?! and after cooking it, he left it there again!!! So, I decided I'll never touch that pot ever again! The pot has since been used a couple more times by him....also without washing off the previous stains. It has now belong to him.

Then, the plates and bowls. I actually did not know that he was thaaattttttttt bad until i walked past his room and smelled what seem like a freaking dead body that has been decomposed for a few months! and when i looked inside his room guess what i found?? My Plate!!! My Own fucking plate in his room filled with some black chicken bones or something...imagine chicken bones which has turned black!! Then some moulds growing on it and some other smelly disgusting looking thing (god knows how long my dear plate has been in that room). Mind you I haven't been eating at home so i didn't even notice that my plate was missing. and he was just sleeping next to it!!! so, the plate has also now belong to him.....

Next is his toilet habits. He share the toilet with Soon and he never buys the toilet rolls!! Soon has to buy it all the time and he would never chip in. all he does is just use it. Not only that , everytime he shits he leaves all his business behind all over the toilet bowl!! and he never wipes it off!! imagine going to a toilet full of shit!! and its your own home!! he hardly ever showers and I reckon he doesn't even brush his teeth!!

I've seriously never seen or heard him brush his teeth before. Just by talking about his dirtiness is enough to give me the creeps so I'm just gonna stop here. there so many more of his other habits that I can't finish talking about it even if given 10 years!It's been a long day today and I'm getting pretty tired so I'm just gonna end with my story here. We'll continue probably tomorrow....Cheerios~!

No comments: