Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Leaving on Virgin Blue..... Mar 2, '05 4:18 AM

A new chapter is now beginning in my life. Soon has left for sydney and he'll be there till the end of the year. I'll only see him once more in april for graduation and then i won't be seeing him anymore unless he goes back to malaysia at the end of the year. I'm beginning to feel like I'm embracing a whole new experience. Ever since our college years we've been inseperable. though it might have only been 5 years, I feel like I've known him all my life. The quality of time we spent together can never be compared to anything. it has reached to the point where he's like my own blood...my twin. He's the only one whom i can turn to when anything happens. the only who truly understands how i feel and what i'm thinking. he's my shoulder to cry on, my pillow when i sleep at night, my heart, my soul.........my life support. we've been living for nearly 2 years together and we've never been apart for so long. he's become a part of my life, someone i can't live without. I feel like I'm standing all alone.....in the middle of a place full of people walking about but i don't know which way to go. I feel lost. Its like I've lost my sight. Soon I will be back in Malaysia, without him for the first time, having to adapt to the new changes all over again. Though Malaysia is my home, and though it might have only been 2 years, I've already given my self to Australia.... to their lifestyle, to their culture and to their rituals. I came to this strange place with Soon beside me....the both of us....embracing this new world. but now...he's gone to start a new life of his own...and i know i should to....without him. and I wish him the best in everything.... may he find happiness and i truly love him with all my heart.

No comments: