Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Home Terrible Home~! Oct 6, '04 3:13 AM

WoOoHoOo~! Back finally from Sydney! I'm now so exhausted I just wanna lie down and do nothing at all. All of us were supposed to get up at 4.30am because our flight was at 6.55am but everyone was soooooooooo tired we overslept and got up only at 5.45!!! It was so funny because everyone was running around like mad panicking and I still can't believe the four of us managed to get ready by 6.00!!!! Only took us 15 minutes!!!! Hahahah! Had a fantastic time in Sydney but I still prefer Adelaide. The people over in Sydney are so rude!!! They do not smile, they do not greet, and they have no basic manners!!! Especially the Asians there!! They act like uncivilized and uneducated people! Compared to Adeliade, the people here are heapsssssssss good! Everyone's friendly to everyone! They smile, they greet and everyone are like friends to everyone. Lingy was saying the more she travelled around Oz the more she loves Adelaide. It was one of the nicest places in whole of Oz.

So, now I'm gonna go back to The Pig! As soon as I got down from the cab and stepped into the house, I already feel like I wanna kill him!!! Before I left for Sydney I've cleared the rubbish, wash all the dishes and cleaned up everything in the house. When I got back and went into the kitchen I feel like I just wanna move out from the house on the spot! Plates were all over the sink, there are stains of condensed milk and coffee in the sink and it has already dried up!! And the rubbish!! Oh my god! I've been gone for six days and the rubbish bin is now full and he still didn't clear it off!!! Imagine the stench!!! 6 days!!! Imagine all the food he has dumped inside and has now rot! I'm not going to clear it off for him. I'm just gonna wait till he cleared it off. 1 week or 2 weeks I DON'T CARE!! AARRGHHHH~!!!!!

My brains are not functioning well yet actually because of the hang over. Had so much alchohol last night I still had the smell on me when I went on the plane. Me and Soon spent more than $100 on alchohol and that is alotttttt considering the alchohol are so damn cheap here. Soon was saying people like us are labeled as 'Expensive Drunk' because we had so much and we still weren't drunk! We started drinking from 5.30pm all the way through till 2 in the morning and we were still walking straight! But it was dreadful on the plane because of the alchohol and my bones were aching like shit.

I've still got my assignment to finish up because I didn't manage to finish it before I left for Sydney. I'll probably try to finish it tonight but I doubt I'll be able to. I'm gonna sign off now and try to work on it. Cheerios~!

No comments: