Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wishes Do Not Come Easily....... Sep 26, '04 1:51 PM

Sometimes I wish, I could be just like those simple little girls, whose dream is to have a simple job, marry a simple man, and lead a simple life.
Sometimes I wish, I could be those silly little girls, who would give up everything for Love. Sometimes I wish, I would not have such big ambitions, not such complicated thinking, not such great expectations, not such high requirements.
I wish I would not be so strong. I wish I would not be so tough. I wish i could show my emotions as easy as any other girls could.
I wish my tears could fall as easy the rain.
I wish we didn't have waited. I wish we could have been cruel to be kind. I wish i didn't have sacrificed so much. I wish I wouldn't have cared so much.
I wish you would have stood up for yourself.
I wish you could have decided your own destiny. I wish you would have thought for yourself. I wish you would be a man for once.
I wish I could think with my heart and not my head. I wish you would not make me choose. I wish I could have chosen you. I wish my career would not have come first.
I wish things would not turn this way........I wish my wishes would come trues......but wishes.....they do not come easily....

No comments: