Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Pig Continues...... Sep 23, '04 12:34 PM


So ok.... Was talking to Guava this afternoon and she was asking me to write more stuffs on The Pig. The thing is, nothing much happened and there's nothing interesting to write about. Well actually there is...but its nothing big really. But anyhow, I'll just write it down.

So the first thing.... we were supposed to pay our rent on Tuesday but he said he hasn't got the cash yet and he'd get it from the ATM that night. So I said alright because our landlord wasn't free anyway to collect the rent on Tuesday. So then the next day, because I was going out I reckon I'd just bring the rent over to her instead of her coming over.

Then I asked him for the money and he actually had the nerve to tell me he doesn't have it. I mean, Hello!! I've already asked it from him on Tuesday night and he promise he'd get it and now he's telling me he doesn't have it! So I just said I'd pay it for him first because I had the cash at the moment and again he said he'd get the money for me that night. And guess what??!?! He came home that night and pretended like nothing happened and totally forgot about the rent!!

What pisses me off is not the money. Its actually his attitude!! He is so damn irresponsible!! He always have to borrow money from us to pay the rent because he used up all his money on horse racing. He gambles so much he even had no money to eat!!! And he actually gets paid at least $700 a week from his work!! Imagine how much he spent on gambling!

So the second thing. I woke up this afternoon and was planning to make some lunch. So when I went into the kitchen I saw something that made me so annoyed!! A dirty plate was in the sink and it was him who had used it!! And then!!!!! I saw MY POT on the sink as well like as if it had been washed!!! He made those dry instant noodles and he thought because there was no oil on the pot he did not need to wash the pot. He just threw those water from the noodles away and just rinse it with water! When I lifted the pot up, I actually found traces of the noodles on the Pot!!!! AAARRGHHHHH!!! I'm going to go crazy soon!!! And why can't he just bloody use his own pot~!!!!! Why does he have to use MY Fucking Pot!?!?!? Is it because my pot smells better??? I was so disgusted I had to scrub and scrub and scrub the Pot and wash it with Extremely Hot water. I'm not obssesed with cleanliness but everytime he touches my stuffs I'd feel so disgusted and I'd wash it under Hot water to kill off his germs. Hahahaha.

So back to the plate, its still in the sink. He still hasn't wash it yet and I don't reckon he even remembers his plate there. So I know its gonna stay there for another couple of weeks. He was actually in the kitchen earlier making coffee and I just don't get why he can't wash it!! Also when he finished his noodles and put the plate in the sink, why can't he just wash it there and then? Why does he have to leave it there??? iiissshhh~~!!!!!

Guava was also telling me some stories about housemates from hell. Her friend Jase was telling her about his roommate who shoots everywhere but the toilet. So I was asking her what he meant by 'shoot' and she said he meant pee dan lain-lain. Hahahaha I will not explain what 'dan lain-lain' represents. Everyone can just let their imaginations run wild. So then she said there was this one time when Jase went home, he found his room's door locked and then he could smell something fishy!! Ahahah and I was actually imagining the house full of yellow stains on the walls and ceiling. How psycho can these people get? Imagine them going around the house and marking their territories like dogs, only difference is that dogs uses wee and they use their........So after the conversation I actually thanked God that The Pig doesn't do that. Ehehehe.....Ok, so thats the end of the stories. I'm gonna go work on my assgnmt. THE END.

No comments: