Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Just like any other day....... Oct 7, '04 11:56 PM

Today is a boring day. Got up at 10.45 when Ying called and said she's just right outside my house. Hahaha we had a tutorial at 11 and that leaves me with 15 minutes to get ready and be there.

When I got out of my room to check if Soon is awake (we have all the same classes), I saw that he's actually doing a 'big business' in the toilet. So told him to hurry up cause Ying is outside and blah blah blah. Went to class and after class went and collect my Psych Report on Porcellio Scabers. I actually got a Credit!!! I couldn't believe it because I didn't really put much effort on it and I thought I was only gonna get a Pass. So well then that's one good piece of news for the day.

Then went to see Lyn my course coordinator for Social Psych cause I needed an extension for the assignment I'm working on at the moment. It is so tough!! I don't usually take extensions and this is actually the first time I'm getting one because I know I won't be able to finish it by today. So I've got extension till Monday.

Not feeling too good at the moment because its the time of the month. Pretty hungry but I've got no appetite and I'm too lazy to cook. I reckon I'm just gonna go into the kitchen and see what I have in the cupboard.

Oh and one more thing. The day I came back from Sydney, Soon wanted to wash all our dirty clothes. When he went into the laundry room he saw that our laundry detergeant has finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BLOODY PIG used up all our laundry detergeant and he didn't even bother getting a new one!!!! What an Idiot!! I've never met anyone as terrible as him. No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend and no friends!!! I know I'm mean by saying this but I really can't stand him anymore!!!!!!HOW STUPID!!

No comments: